It’s 21:00 and I finally have time to write the new 12 of 12! Let’s do this!
This 12 of 12 is different than the few I did before because today is an actual workday. Let’s see what happened today!
One stop on my vacation was Barcelona where I stayed for 2,5 days. Instead of writing one of a million travel guides for Barcelona, I rather share some random moments with you!
No, I don’t mean chocolate!
[Hold your horses! I don’t want offend anybody! I state my perceptions and experiences! I just know a few Chinese people personally, so my remarks are not representative!]
Here are 5 cultural differences that I witnessed being with a Chinese man for almost four years. Maybe I will write another version of this article focusing on differences in relationships.
1. Sense of Community
I noticed that many Chinese people are rather egoistic when it comes to the environment or empathy.
I can’t believe that the first month of 2017 is already over! As always, the time went by so fast. Let’s recap what January was like for me!
Now that Christmas is over, my conclusion is that I like the advent season more than Christmas itself. I could lie and tell you how relaxing and unwinding Christmas was but that is not the truth.
I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Frederike (lovely signs of life)! Thank you so much! I really enjoy her blog because of all the inspirational posts! Sorry, you nominated me quite a while ago and it took me so long to respond…
I never heard of this award before but it’s supposed to be known in the English-speaking blogging community. Therefore, I will quickly explain the rules: For this award I am going to reveal 7 things about me and then nominate 15 other blogs.
7 facts about me:
- I never skied or snowboarded.
- I gained approximately 8kg since I moved out of my parents’ house 1 year ago.
- I prefer chips over chocolate (which is probably the root of the problem of number 2…).
- I haven’t bought any Christmas presents yet. (I am so screwed…)
- I have no Christmas decoration at my home. (Or any other decoration…)
- In school, the second foreign language I learned besides English was Russian.
- As a kid I was quite a liar with a wild imagination. I intentionally lied daily to various people. It was fun the think of stories and voice them out in order to bring the story to life. After being caught several times and getting in so much trouble, I stopped lying eventually.
I already posted 10 Facts About Me a couple months ago. Check it out if you want to know 10 more things about me!
Now, I am going to nominate 5 other blogs (not 15…):
Of course, the two German blogs can write their response in German! It would be so much fun if you all participate in the award. Everyone who also wants to reveal 7 facts about themself can respond to this post!