This is not a fun recap. This month was awful… Don’t read if you expect a positive uplifting post!
The Christmas market opened again! This lantern booth is my favorite but I never bought a lantern myself. Don’t know where to put it!
What is your favorite booth?
I was never to type of person who sets new years resolutions. I want more short-term goals. Therefore, I will continue with my monthly recaps!
Now that Christmas is over, my conclusion is that I like the advent season more than Christmas itself. I could lie and tell you how relaxing and unwinding Christmas was but that is not the truth.
After the horrible news from Berlin I want to express my condolences to everyone involved. I wasn’t sure if I want to publish a regular Tuesday-Treasure today but I don’t want to give terror room to affect me.
I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Frederike (lovely signs of life)! Thank you so much! I really enjoy her blog because of all the inspirational posts! Sorry, you nominated me quite a while ago and it took me so long to respond…
I never heard of this award before but it’s supposed to be known in the English-speaking blogging community. Therefore, I will quickly explain the rules: For this award I am going to reveal 7 things about me and then nominate 15 other blogs.
7 facts about me:
- I never skied or snowboarded.
- I gained approximately 8kg since I moved out of my parents’ house 1 year ago.
- I prefer chips over chocolate (which is probably the root of the problem of number 2…).
- I haven’t bought any Christmas presents yet. (I am so screwed…)
- I have no Christmas decoration at my home. (Or any other decoration…)
- In school, the second foreign language I learned besides English was Russian.
- As a kid I was quite a liar with a wild imagination. I intentionally lied daily to various people. It was fun the think of stories and voice them out in order to bring the story to life. After being caught several times and getting in so much trouble, I stopped lying eventually.
I already posted 10 Facts About Me a couple months ago. Check it out if you want to know 10 more things about me!
Now, I am going to nominate 5 other blogs (not 15…):
Of course, the two German blogs can write their response in German! It would be so much fun if you all participate in the award. Everyone who also wants to reveal 7 facts about themself can respond to this post!
How was my November? Find out for yourself!
Yesterday was Black Friday and (not surprisingly at all) it also took place in Germany. In my city, shops were open until midnight and there were sales up to 70%. So what did I do on my Friday night? I went shopping with my boyfriend!