I think this is my first Mystery Blogger Award!
I changed up the rules to my liking, so here we go:
1. Thank the person who nominated you:
Thank you UT from untertauchen for nominating me! Check out her blog if you are interested in personal diary-style articles!
2. Tell your readers three facts about you:
- I want to get laser surgery for my eyes because my glasses and contacts drive me nuts! I wear glasses since 5th grade and contacs for about 5 years and they are so expensive! I want to wake up, open my eyes and SEE! Don’t even get me started on rain, the foggy glasses in winter, and dry eyes after a while of wearing contacts…
- I hate porridge/oatmeal. Well, I like the taste of it but as long as I have good teeth, I rather want to eat bread/Brötchen! In my eyes, oatmeal is old people food who have no teeth and can’t eat hard things.
- I just like to wear really short sneaker socks (warm weather) or those socks which go to the knee (cold weather). Everything in between is uncomfortable.
3. Answer the five question (I translated them):
- Imagine a wonder is happening at night which makes your whole life right again. At the next morning you don’t know that this wonder happened because you slept. How would you notice the wonder happened?
My anxiety would be gone and my “natural state” wouldn’t be a racing heart anymore…
- If you could decide, what would you do with your life?
I don’t know…
- How does the polar bear come to Antarctica?
Don’t they live in the Arctic Zone??
- You travel one time around the world, which route would you take?
Germany (start), Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Iceland, Greenland, North Canada, Japan, South Korea, North China (visit family), Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Germany (end)
- Which was the last book you read?
Der Report der Magd by Margaret Atwood (Ich muss noch die Rezension schreiben bevor ich alles vergesse…)
4. Nominate 10 to 20 blogger and contact them:
- Impressions of Life – (Ich weiß, dass du gerade nominiert wurdest, also musst du nicht annehmen! Ich wollte dich einfach trotzdem nominieren…)
- aboutnii – a great fashion/beauty blog!
- Creeny – a lovely diary blog!
5. Ask them 5 questions:
- Was ist deine liebste Weihnachtserinnerung?
- Isst du auch im Winter Eis?
- Welches Buch hast du zuletzt gelesen und was ist deine Meinung dazu? (Kannst auch eine Rezension verlinken.)
- Klassisches Fernsehen oder Netflix/Youtube etc.?
- Was war zuerst da: Ei oder Huhn?
6. Share links to your best posts:
- most klicked by you (except the homepage and about me): Reality of an International / Binational Relationship
- my favorite: mh that’s difficult, I have almost 200 articles but I quite like Make your Life Meaningful
See you soon!
P.S.: I know that I still have other nominations going on but I like to do one nomination at a time, otherwise the posts get way too long! Please bear with me! I haven’t forgotten you 😉