August was pretty exciting (not always positively…)! My internship ended, I moved back to my boyfriend, had a couple rough days and started the journey to China!
1) What made you happy?
My parents both had two weeks of vacation when I was already done with my internship so it was nice to spend some quality time with them before I went home again!
2) What frustrated you?
I wrote about it my “The Sad Truth” article… That wasn’t a fun time.
3) What were you grateful for?
Altough I was a mess, my boyfriend was by my side and not put off by my behaviour. But I’m also grateful for you guys! In August I reached 500 Follower. Thank You!
4) What made you proud of yourself?
I’ve learned from the experience. Yes, everyone can reach a low point but you have to get out again!
5) What do you want to improve?
I want to be more calm and composed. I take life way to seriously…
6) Was there an exceptionally funny moment?
Mh not really…
7) Did you fulfil the goals from July?
1. Excitement over fear.
Mh no I failed that.
2. There is no need to panic. Every problem can be solved. Everything will be fine.
3. Pre-write my articles for September.
Yay! I even prepared more articles than I originally planned.
8) What was your favorite blog post last month?
9) What are your 3 goals for next month?
Oh man… my only goal is to have fun and enjoy China!
See you soon!
[This is a scheduled post. I’m on vacation and can’t immediately respond to comments.]