Wow we are already halfway through the year…
1) What made you happy?
Spending time with my family and friends. The last time I was in my hometown was at Christmas so it’s fun the hang out with everybody!
2) What frustrated you?
My cryptic post yesterday is a hint. I need to think about it a bit more until I can fully write about it…
3) What were you grateful for?
I think when I still lived at home (what I’m doing now again because of my internship) I took my parents and everything they do for their kids for granted.
4) What made you proud of yourself?
Generally speaking, there is nothing I can’t be proud of.
5) What do you want to improve?
I don’t want to postpone decisions and actions until it’s too late.
6) Was there an exceptionally funny moment?
We are a bilingual family so there are sometimes pretty funny sentence constructions…
7) Did you fulfil the goals from May?
1. Eat more fruits and veggies!
2. Focus more on myself. Other people affect me more than they should…
Semi-Yes! Some people tried to bring me down but in the end I have to do whatever is good for me.
3. Do more hairstyles.
Yes, I did style my hair more often but I still decided to cut my hair short.
8) What was your favorite blog post last month?
I didn’t blog much in June but Progress was important for me.
9) What are your 3 goals for next month?
1. Finish my internship successfully.
2. Practise more Chinese.
3. Stop procrastinate important things.
See you soon!