And again it’s time to reflect on my April! But how was your month? You can answer those questions too if you want to!
1) What made you happy?
Spending much quality time with my boyfriend before I leave for my internship!
2) What frustrated you?
(Un)fortunately I even documented this day: 12 of 12 | April
3) What were you grateful for?
Being able to afford a vacation!
4) What made you proud of yourself?
On the last day of our vacation my boyfriend and I had a disagreement. Usually I would be upset for the whole day and would ignore him. Of course I didn’t want to ruin our day, so I got over it (which is a big deal for me!). We were mad at each other for 30 minutes or so and then talked about the problem. This way, we could enjoy the rest of the day!
5) What do you want to improve?
In the beginning of the year I started to eat healthier, cut down the sugar and excerise more often. Now I got more lazy and follow my cravings. I want to look more after myself by switching the unhealthy snacks with healthier options and workout more often (once a week is already an improvement!).
6) Was there an exceptionally funny moment?
Yes, it snowed! For several days! I wanted to go back to Spain…
7) Did you fulfil the goals from March?
1. Enjoy the moment and don’t worry (at least not too much) about the internship starting next month!
Yes, I think I’m much more relaxed as the internship gets closer.
2. Spring clean my apartment!
Yes, but there is still so much clutter left. I’m dreading my next move…
3. Finish all of my uni work!
Yes!!!!! (Now I have my internship report and master thesis left! Then I’m finally done!!!)
8) What was your favorite blog post last month?
I quite like my My Top 5 Travel Tips.
9) What are your 3 goals for next month?
1. Get used to working life in my internship. It has been about 2 years that I worked a 9-5 job so it will take some time to adjust myself to this new routine.
2. Spend much time with my family and friends! I haven’t been at home since Christmas so I definitely have to catch up some quality time with my loved ones.
3. Go swimming! I’m going to live close to a public swimming pool and I love swimming (and I need the exercise…).
See you soon!