A treasure I found on the internet and my inspire you to take a look at your life and behaviour:
7 Rules of Life
1. Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
2. What others think of you is none of your business.
3. Time heals almost everything, give it time.
4. Don’t compare your life to others and don’t judge them. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
5. Stop thinking too much, it’s alright not to know the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it.
6. No one is in charge of your happiness, except you.
7. Smile. You don’t own all the problems in the world.
[This is a scheduled post. I’m currently on vacation and may need more time to answer your comments.]