It’s time for another monthly recap (earlier than usual)!
1) What made you happy?
When my boyfriend finished his exams and we had more time for each other!
2) What frustrated you?
Lazy students! Last week I had to correct about 200 exams from bachelor students. Some are in their 10th semester and still fail the same exam every semester… There are some big tasks which always appear in the exam and these students seem to refuse to practice these tasks! Why?? If you can’t answer a question one time, why not prepare for the question in case it appears again??
One student even wrote on the exam that he needed the grade really fast because it was his last semester but he barely answered any question and needed 30 more points to pass…
Oh boy I could go on and on…
3) What were you grateful for?
Chocolate! Chocolate got me through the exam correcting week!
4) What made you proud of yourself?
I was quite productive this month and procrastinated much less! I wanted to get things done as fast as I could and that is really rare!
5) What do you want to improve?
Since January I worry about something in May! I ruin half of the year by worrying and imagining all sorts of scenarios which will probably not even occur… Stop with that!
6) Was there an exceptionally funny moment?
Well, some answers in the exam were (too) creative… They were certainly lighting up my mood before I got annoyed because the answer is wrong again!
7) Did you fulfil the goals from January?
1. Finish two books!
Well, I finished one book in the first week of February but than I had less time to read. I am about 60% into the second book.
2. Ace my Chinese Exam!
Ugh, it was harder than I thought… There were some very unfair tasks with many unknown characters!
3. I’ve lost about 2kg in January and it would be cool to loose one more kg in February!
My weight rather fluctated within 1 kg but at least I didn’t gain weight…
8) What was your favorite blog post last month?
I’m really motivated to improve my Chinese, so my Tuesday-Treasure #28 where I translated a beautiful song was fun!
9) What are your 3 goals for next month?
1. Finish my last two projects for uni before my internship starts!
2. Translate two more Chinese songs!
3. Call my grandma more often!
How was your month?
You can answer those questions too if you want to!
See you soon!
P.S.: Thank you for over 400 follower! I can’t imagine that so many people want to read my articles..