I can’t believe that the first month of 2017 is already over! As always, the time went by so fast. Let’s recap what January was like for me!
1) What made you happy?
Having so much free time and less stress!
2) What frustrated you?
I feel so useless if I don’t have a productive day. I need to learn that it is ok to relax.
3) What were you grateful for?
My boyfriend coming back home from China in the beginning of January!
4) What made you proud of yourself?
I am pretty proud of this blog in January. Well, I always love my blog but January was special. I am proud of me posting so much this month. I don’t know what I did differently but this month I had (by far) the most views since I started my blog. Besides Germany, the USA is my second biggest audience and that is really impresive in my eyes. Usually for a blog from Germany, Switzerland or Austria are the second biggest audience.
5) What do you want to improve?
When I wake up in the morning and I am in a bad mood, my whole day is messed up. I kind of get stuck in my bad mood so I want to learn how to ignore my negative feelings and turn a bad day into a good one.
6) Was there an exceptionally funny moment?
Mh not really exceptionally funny…
7) Did you fulfil the goals from December?
1. Try out some new recipes!
Well, not really. I tried out some new “creations” without a recipe. For example, I was craving cabbage (weird craving…) and just made a vegetable sauce with vegetable stock and noodles. It doesn’t look like much but it was delicious and satisfied my craving!
2. Make a day trip!
It was so cold and snowy in January that I absolutelly didn’t want to leave the house if I didn’t have to! (See title picture which I took on my way from home to university)
3. Figure things out for our trip to China!
Yes, everything is figured out. We postponed our trip because my boyfriend was just in China during the holidays. Therefore, we go on a little trip within Europe during semester break!
8) What was your favorite blog post last month?
9) What are your 3 goals for next month?
1. Finish two books! I was kind of lazy this month and just finished one book although I had more time to read…
2. Ace my Chinese Exam! It is my last exam in university and also my last Chinese course so I should say farewell with a good grade!
3. I’ve lost about 2kg in January and it would be cool to loose one more kg in February! I am not on a strict diet but I changed my eating habits to more healthier options and do a little more sport. I don’t want to loose much weight but I lived a pretty unhealthy lifestyle and I am not getting younger… I rather work against uncontrollably gaining more weight in the long run and being out of breath when climbing the stairs!
How was your month?
You can answer those questions too if you want to!
See you soon!