I was never to type of person who sets new years resolutions. I want more short-term goals. Therefore, I will continue with my monthly recaps!
1) What made you happy?
My best friends’ wedding! I am so happy for her! The picture from my Tuesday-Treasure #19 was her decoration at the ceiling.
2) What frustrated you?
(Except for my project of course…) My boyfriend spontaneously had the chance to fly to China. We haven’t seen each other for about 3 weeks and didn’t spend Christmas and New Year’s Eve together. Tomorrow he will finally be back home!
3) What were you grateful for?
WeChat (Chinese Whatsapp) and video chatting (see point 2).
4) What made you proud of yourself?
5) What do you want to improve?
Nothing much. I just want to enjoy my free time after handing in my project!
6) Was there an exceptionally funny moment?
Videochatting with my boyfriend and his family in China. He was showing my his toddler-nephew who was wearing weird pants. His whole butt is cut out of the pants so that when the diaper has to be changed, the pants don’t have to be taken off. So I (and my family) was seeing the nephew happily walking around and waving at me with his butt sticking out of his pants…
7) Did you fulfil the goals from November?
1. Finish this stupid project!!!!! (I have to finish it, deadline is 31st December…)
2. Enjoy my best friends wedding! Some former classmates from school will also be there and I haven’t seen them for about two years.
3. Don’t stress over Christmas! I always dream of a perfect Christmas and Christmas season but reality can never live up to my expectations and I feel a little disappointed. This year, I just want to enjoy spending time with my family who I haven’t seen in a couple months.
8) What was your favorite blog post last month?
9) What are your 3 goals for next month?
1. Try out some new recipes! I feel like my boyfriend and I always cook the same meals…
2. Make a day trip! I really want to get out of the house and take some new pictures of the snowy landscape in January. (The picture above was taken last January!)
3. Figure things out for our trip to China! Since my boyfriend was just in China we are not sure if we are going to fly there again in a couple of months.
How was your month?
You can answer those questions too if you want to!
See you soon!