How was my November? Find out for yourself!
1) What made you happy?
My “real” birthday party after the my messed up actual birthday!
2) What frustrated you?
This month was rather frustration free! I had a couple of bad days but all in all, I was really motivated to do uni work and everything kind of ended in a good way.
3) What were you grateful for?
I am grateful for all the people who care for me! My family, friends and my readers who bounce back to all my articles.
4) What made you proud of yourself?
Last year when my boyfriend and I were playing with the thought of flying to China, I was really nervous and nearly had a breakdown. The time wasn’t right and collided with my uni work. There was no time for me to go on vacation this year, especially not 2 months to China! So I am proud of myself that I actually can’t wait to fly to China early next year. The timining is right and I am excited! No reason to worry!
5) What do you want to improve?
Mh, this month I didn’t notice anything dramatic I should improve!
6) Was there an exceptionally funny moment?
Video chatting with my family! We chat for hours and that is always really funny (especially if my mom can’t figure out were the camera in her tablet is located at and we end up seeing her ear the whole time)!
7) Did you fulfil the goals from October?
1. Have fun at my birthday party! A classmate’s birthday is a day after mine, so we celebrate together. Sadly, my friends from my hometown will not be there but I will invite everybody I know from here!
Well, the acutal birthday party was great.
“2. Don’t stress too much about the programming project. Students always have higher expectations on their work than the teachers actually expect.” Again. It’s not over yet guys…
Mh, I am not really stressed about this project but rather annoyed! I work on this project for so long and it is still not finished…
3. I want to spice up my blog. The past couple weeks I feel like I am stuck in my blog. I don’t know what it is. I want to change something but don’t know what. I feel like something is missing. My blog is not complete and maybe I will find out what it is during November.
8) What was your favorite blog post last month?
9) What are your 3 goals for next month?
1. Finish this stupid project!!!!! (I have to finish it, deadline is 31st December…)
2. Enjoy my best friends wedding! Some former classmates from school will also be there and I haven’t seen them for about two years.
3. Don’t stress over Christmas! I always dream of a perfect Christmas and Christmas season but reality can never live up to my expectations and I feel a little disappointed. This year, I just want to enjoy spending time with my family who I haven’t seen in a couple months.
How was your month? Are you ready for the Christmas season yet?
You can answer those questions too if you want to!
See you soon!