Did everybody survive halloween and the scary clowns? Yes? Then it’s time for a new recap!
1) What made you happy?
This semester it feels like I am much closer to some of my classmates. Realizing I found some more friends in the new city made me really happy!
2) What frustrated you?
My stupid homework. I think when you studied for awhile a lot of thinks start to annoy you. Especially useless tasks you have to do just for the sake of doing something…
3) What were you grateful for?
It took me a while to answer this question. I am grateful for myself for never giving up in difficult times. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel!
4) What made you proud of yourself?
I made a tough decision concerning an internship. I went to an interview to the other side of Germany but declined the job offer in the end. The job wasn’t really what I expected, especially as a master student. But I already have an alternative plan!
5) What do you want to improve?
I want to live more in the moment. For example, my mind never stops thinking of uni. Even if I relax in the evening, I think “Oh, but while I watch TV I could read something for uni etc.”. My boyfriend can seperate work time and free time way better than me and I should learn this from him.
6) Was there an exceptionally funny moment?
Goofing with the boyfriend!
7) Did you fulfil the goals from September?
1. Buy a new coat for fall!!
2. Don’t stress too much about the programming project. Students always have higher expectations on their work than the teachers actually expect.
Mh I think I didn’t stress too much about it because our deadline was postponed. Otherwise I would be much more stressed!
3. Enjoy the start of your last normal semester (my last regular courses before internship and master thesis).
Well the first two weeks of a new semester are always quite stressful because you have to sign in for the classes, switch classes, projects are assigned etc. On top of that I had to travel to the interview I mentioned above. I think now that my classes and projects are set, I can enjoy the semester more.
8) New question: What was your favorite blog post last month?
9) What are your 3 goals for next month (November – my birthday month!)?
1. Have fun at my birthday party! A classmate’s birthday is a day after mine, so we celebrate together. Sadly, my friends from my hometown will not be there but I will invite everybody I know from here!
“2. Don’t stress too much about the programming project. Students always have higher expectations on their work than the teachers actually expect.” Again. It’s not over yet guys…
3. I want to spice up my blog. The past couple weeks I feel like I am stuck in my blog. I don’t know what it is. I want to change something but don’t know what. I feel like something is missing. My blog is not complete and maybe I will find out what it is during November
How was your month?
See you soon!