Why did I choose a pretty flower instead of fall leaves as this months main picture? Because this September was an extension of summer! It was still so warm and flowers were blooming in the garden!
Here are my answers for September:
1) What made you happy?
Many things! My best friend got engaged and I got a really good grade in a very difficult physics oral exam.
2) What frustrated you?
Having no time for a vacation this summer.
3) What were you grateful for?
My understanding boyfriend. His patience is (almost) infinite!
4) What made you proud of yourself?
My grade in the exam I mentioned. It was really tough and I studied for almost 2 months. Totally worth it!
5) What do you want to improve?
Nothing much actually. This was a hard month for me but I improved so much and I already surpassed my expectations. *give myself a slap on the back*
6) Was there an exceptionally funny moment?
Two of my best friends and I were driving with the car to the engagement party of our best friend (we are a group of four girls). Since the car ride took about 2 hours, we wore regular clothes and changed into dresses at the location. So when we arrived at the town, we parked at a random parking spot and started changing into our dresses. Three girls undressing in the car! We did our makeup and hair in the car and were constantly laughing at how ridiculous this situation is. What if some creepy person saw us?! It was hilarious.
7) Did you fulfil the goals from August?
1. Find the right words to write an article about what is bothering me right now.
2. Find a new good book to read (I have been starting a lot of books recently but they turn out so boring that I stop reading. Any recommendations for fantasy/history/dystopia?)
I am going to read the “The Amber Keeper” by
3. Live by the motto: Your accomplishments don’t define who you are.
Yes, I think for the most part I lived by this motto.
8) What are your 3 goals for next month (October)?
1. Buy a new coat for fall!! My coat is so old, ugly and falls apart. Time for a new one! (I am the type of person who buys a pair of shoes, wears them for 2-3 years until they fall apart and then buy a new pair. Repeat with other type of clothes.)
2. Don’t stress too much about the programming project. Students always have higher expectations on their work than the teachers actually expect.
3. Enjoy the start of your last normal semester (my last regular courses before internship and master thesis).
How was your month?
See you soon!