Here are 8 more of my favorite quotes:
1. “When a child learns to walk and falls down 50 times, he never thinks to himself: maybe this isn’t for me?”
2. “Life is the most difficult exam. Many people fail because they try to copy others – not realizing that everyone has a different question paper.”
3. “Don’t cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it.”
4. “If I’ve learned anything from video games, it is that when you meet enemies, it means that you’re going in the right direction.”
5. “A journey of 1,000 miles begins with a single step.” (Lao Tzu)
6. “I spent all of my youth dreaming and the rest of my life failing those dreams.”
7. “98% of my problems would be solved if I stopped overthinking things and calmed down.”
8. “Whenever you are feeling negative, remember, you were once the quickest sperm cell. Be positive!”
If you like my selection of quotes, check out part 1!
P.S.: I took the picture above on a mountain in Sweden. I love Sweden!