I love to read inspirational quotes, so whenever I come across a quote that really got me thinking, I make sure to write it in my little notebook. Therefore, I already have a nice collection to look at in demotivating, overwhelming and frustating times. One after another I want to share my favorite quotes with you guys!
Let’s start today!
1. “Worry is a total waste of time. It doesn’t change anything. All it does is steal your joy and keeps you very busy doing nothing.”
2. “The greatest mistake that we can make is to live in constant fear that we will make one”
3. “Do what the f**k you want because in the end people are a**holes and will judge you anyway.”
4. “Overthinking – the art of creating problems that weren’t even there.”
5. “Nothing in this world that is worth having comes easy.”
6. “The Universe is not punishing you. It is not blessing you. It is not controlling you. The universe responds to the vibration you are creating. Think happy and happiness will come to you. What we put into the universe, we will get back like an echo.”
7. “An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it’s going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.”
8. “Be who you were before all that stuff happened that dimmed your shine.”
What are your favorite quotes? Do you even like reading and thinking about quotes?
[Sorry that I don’t know the sources of the quotes (they are definitely not from me, hence the “). I pick them up here and there and usually there is no reference. Whenever I know the souce of the quote, I will include it!]